Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I hope you are all enjoying good food, laughs and company with family and friends.
We are well into week 1 of our Holiday Style Guide and if you haven't entered the contest yet, it's not too late to do say- well you have 1 day until I pick the winner but hey!
This week, in honor of Thanksgiving, we are "GIVING" body & style with a flexi rod set!
This style is easy to achieve & gives so much attitude & personality because it can be styled many ways throughout the week (especially when it gets old).
HOW I ACHEIVED THIS LOOK:
1) Starting with freshly co-washed hair I coated my hair with Jane Carter Solution "wrap foam" and CURLS "cashmere curl jelly"
2) Using small-large flexi rods & a few perm rods I took medium sized sections of hair and rolled my hair around the rods starting at the base and down (to ensure smooth and defined hair.)
3) Sat under my dryer for 30 minutes on warm/high heat to set and then air dried overnight.
4) Next day, took rods out and using Pantene Pro-V "argan oil" I separated curls.
5) Slicked edges with CURLS "passionfruit control paste."
6) For extra volume, I used a pick to fluff.
Have you tried a flexi rod set? What were your results?
Make sure you are following me on Instagram to enter to win prizes!