If you are following me on Instagram, you already know that I have been helping to get you prepared for the holidays with 6 weeks of hair style inspiration! I decided to highlight some of my favorite styles on the blog so that you can recreate them.
LOW PONYTAIL- this is a simple yet gorgeous hairstyle that is perfect for the holiday season! Very Low maintenance!
TO ACHIEVE THIS STYLE...
- I co-washed my hair using Matrix Bioloage Hydrasource Conditioner.
- Banded wet hair to stretch used Hello Curlies "leave-in conditioner & buttermilk moisturizer" and Aphogee "keratin & green tea reconstructor."
- The next morning, I used CHI "silk infusion" oil to flat iron my hair straight (I passed the flat iron only once through my hair.)
- Gathered hair into a low bun using the plastic elastic bands.
- Used 14'' loose curly hair I bought from the beauty supply and secured it around my hair with bobby pins.
- Laid my edges with CURLS "blueberry loss control paste."
- Teased ponytail for more volume.
What do you think???
Make sure you are following me on Instagram to see more looks from my Holiday Hair Guide!