When I found out about the new Target Beauty Box from my boo @HeyCurlie, I rushed to the website so fast to order mines! This was an amazing deal that I could not past up on... 6 generous size product samples for $5 + free shipping- yes, Yes and YES!!
Here’s what I got in my Target Beauty Box:
target, beauty box, target beauty box, dove, dove creme serum, jane carter solution, jane carter solution leave in conditioner, aquaphor, shea moisture, shea moisture styling lotion, jbco, Jamaican black castor oil, curls, natural hair, natural hair products, curls creme brule, colgate, colgate toothpaste, toothpaste, colgate optic white, beauty, hair products, hair care
- Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner – Who doesn't love Jane Carter Products?! I remember when I first went natural, these products definitely helped me get a handle on my hair and for that, I have always been a fan. Their leave in conditioner is amazing at de-tangling all hair types while leaving the hair moisturized and soft.
- Dove Quench Absolute Crème Serum - I had never heard of this product, but when I read up on it, I was very curious to try it. I did use it to take down my two strand twists and I liked the way that it moisturized my hair. Next time, I plan on trying it as a styler. Stay tuned on the results....
- Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil – JBCO has been the talk around town from a lot of bloggers and naturally curly ladies with regards to stimulating hair growth, so I was excited to see that in this product.
- Curls Crème Brulee Whipped Curl Cream – Love CURLS, so of course I was excited to see it in the beauty box. If I use the creme brule, it's as a daily moisturizer because it does not give enough hold for my tighter curl pattern but it contains ingredients like shea butter, sweet almond milk, and aloe leaf juice to keep my curls soft and help fight frizz.
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment – I love their products because it has so many mulit uses- lip moisturizer, make up removal and to soft the skin (especially the fee). I love that it came in a cute travel size so that I can pop it in my purse and use as needed.
- Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White Toothpaste - You can never go wrong with toothpaste! Although I haven't tried this particular brand of Colgate toothpaste, I'm curious to give it a go especially since it guarantees whiter teeth in 3 days- who doesn't want whiter teeth?
The box also included a 20% off coupon for Dermstore and a $3 off coupon to use at Target.
I know Target has had beauty boxes in the past, but it seems like they had a special place in their hearts for us curly haired girls this time around and I'm here for that!!
The box is currently sold out, but you can head over to Target.com to pick up full size versions of everything!