In this video, I am during a tutorial on the Younique 3d Fiber Lash Mascara that I was sent by Faith Full Lashes to review. It's a 2-part system that dramatically enhances your lashes with a transplanting gel and 100% natural fibers derived from green tea.
Some of the key ingredients include...
Collagen- a protein that works with elastin to give skin its texture, structure, and appearance. It contains antioxidants, and may help add volume and shine to the appearance of eyelashes.
Water (Aqua)- Hydrates and cleanses the skin, and works as a natural spreading component to evenly distribute other ingredients evenly over the skin.
Beeswax (Natural Propolis)- derived from bees and is believed to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
HOW TO USE:
1) Apply your favorite mascara
2) Working with 1 lash at a time, apply 1 coat of the transplanting gel
3) Immediately after apply the natural fibers making sure to pay close attention to your tips
4) Seal with the transplanting gel
5) Repeat steps 2-4 to 2nd lash
6) Enhance your lashes by curling them using a blow dryer on low/warm heat (optional)
I have been using this product for months now and I love the results every time and this has become one of my staple make up products!
This mascara comes off very easy with make up remover and I haven't lost any of my real lashes in the process (lol). It's a natural and safe alternative to wearing false lashes.
For more info, visit www.YouniqueProducts.com/FaithFullLashes
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS PRODUCT? IF SO, WHAT WERE YOUR RESULTS?